Staff and Curriculum
Each of the four lead teachers holds a degree in Elementary Education or Early Childhood Education. Teachers follow a theme based, comprehensive and sequential curriculum. The focus of the program is to provide a wide variety of learning opportunities to help promote social skills, independence, self-confidence and school readiness. Basic math and literacy concepts are introduced and explored, creating a well-rounded program involving play, teacher led activities, individual expression and multi-sensory experiences.
As part of the philosophy at Better Together Preschool, parents play a key role not only in the success of our program, but in the early education of their children as well.
- Parents are asked to help in the classroom a minimum of 7 times during the school year. Should you choose to volunteer more than this, you will receive a tuition credit for each day over the minimum that you help in the classroom.
- Parents and family volunteering in the classroom must pass a background check prior to working with children at school.
- Sign-ups for volunteer days take place at the Parent Orientation night at the beginning of the school year.
Lunches and Snacks
- A snack is provided daily and is included in your tuition cost.
- If your child has a food allergy, please let us know and an appropriate snack will be provided.
- Children should bring a healthy lunch from home.to eat at school each day.
- Whole school special lunches will take place 3-4 times throughout the school year.