Better Together Preschool
Karen Norsworthy, Director and Teacher 406-690-8481
Karen Morrow, Director and Teacher 406-281-0280
About Our Program
Better Together Preschool is a unique preschool program where parents and teachers have the opportunity to work together during the earliest years of a child's education, creating an enriched environment where children have the ability to develop socially, emotionally, physically and intellectually. We are a non-denominational, Christian based program and families are truly the heart of our preschool.
School Design and Enrollment
Better Together Preschool offers four different classrooms and a nursery and maintains a low student to teacher ratio to keep learning opportunities at their best.
- Toddlers - (must be 2 1/2 by the start of school) attend twice a week, on Wednesday and Friday from 9am-1pm.
- Three Year Olds - attend twice a week, on Wednesday and Friday from 9am-1pm.
- Older Threes & Young Fours - attend three times a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-1pm.
- Pre-K students - attend three times a week, Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-1pm.
- Nursery program - offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday from 9am-1pm.