Easter Worship- Sunday, April 17
Our worship services are centered around our praise and thanksgiving to God and the gift of eternal life offered through Jesus Christ. Our worship services are Christ-centered and Bible-based. Pastor Dave enjoys using humor and stories to convey the truth of Jesus and the hope that awaits us. Our worship sevices includes music, prayer, scripture readings, and lessons from both the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. Our 10:30 worship servioce includes a few minutes when the kids can come forward for a special lesson.
Join us on Easter Sunday with worship services at 8:30 and 10:30 AM. Easter is a special time to gather with family and friends as we remember the hope that we have thorugh the risen Christ. The services will include wonderful music, a special message for the kids, and the power of the Good News that we have in the Risen Christ. The service will also be broadcast on our church's Facebook page at www.facebook.com/fpcbillings. An free Easter brunch and an Easter egg hunt for the kids will begin at 9:30 AM in the church's fellowship hall. All are invited to join us!
- Our worship services change depending on the time of the year:
- From September through May we offer two worship services at 8:30 a.m. & 10:30 a.m.
- Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day weekend we offer just one service at 9:30 a.
- We celebrate the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper on the first Sunday of each month. All who profess Christ are welcome to partake of Communion. We serve grape juice and bread, as well as gluten-free crackers, so that everyone can be included
- Our worship service includes singing, a time for children, reading scripture, a sermon and prayer.
- During the prayers of the people, our church members are invited to share their concerns and their joys. We pray often for the needs of our city, our country, and our world.
- During the sermon, our pastor leaves the pulpit and speaks conversationally about what the Bible passages have to do with our lives in our time.
- During the scripture readings, Pastor Dave will often give a background of the historical background and then provides a practical application to God's word.
- In the children’s time, the young people interact in a lively way with the pastor. Our songs, hymns, and choir anthems are part of the interpretation of scripture.
- Our dress code is casual to formal.
- Following worship, we serve coffee and treats and gather around tables for fellowship.
- Children’s Church: Children are always welcome during our worship service. Children’s Church is available for grades kindergarted through the 5th grade.
- Sunday School for adults is available at 9:30 a.m. Adult education classes are offered at this time.