Worship ServicesEaster Sunday: Join us for worship at 8:30 and 10:30 as we proclaim the Good News of the risen Christ. The services will be filled with a spirit of celebration and fanfare as trumpet will accompany the music. The 10:30 service will include a Children's Time with a special message a treat for all of the kids. We would love to have you join us as we gather on this special day around music, scripture, and the hope of Jesus!
Easter will also include a free breakfast starting ay 9:15 AM in the church's fellowship hall. A huge Easter egg hunt, with over 500 eggs, will begin at 9:30. We will have several "golden egg" prizes, drawings, and lots of candy to share with the kids. All are invited!
Our worship services are centered around our praise and thanksgiving to God and the gift of eternal life offered through Jesus Christ. Our worship services are Christ-centered and Bible-based. Pastor Dave enjoys using humor and stories to convey the truth of Jesus and the hope that awaits us. Our worship sevices includes music, prayer, scripture readings, and lessons from both the Old and New Testaments of the Bible. Our 10:30 worship servioce includes a few minutes when the kids can come forward for a special lesson.
- Our worship services change depending on the time of the year:
- From September through May we offer two worship services at 8:30am & 10:30am.
- Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day weekend we offer just one service at 9:30am.
- We celebrate the Sacrament of the Lord's Supper on the first Sunday of each month. All who profess Christ are welcome to partake of Communion. We serve grape juice and bread, as well as gluten-free crackers, so that everyone can be included
- Our worship service includes singing, a time for children, reading scripture, a sermon and prayer.
- During the prayers of the people, our church members are invited to share their concerns and their joys. We pray often for the needs of our city, our country, and our world.
- During the sermon, our pastor leaves the pulpit and speaks conversationally about what the Bible passages have to do with our lives in our time.
- During the scripture readings, Pastor Dave will often give a background of the historical background and then provides a practical application to God's word.
- In the children’s time, the young people interact in a lively way with the pastor. Our songs, hymns, and choir anthems are part of the interpretation of scripture.
- Our dress code is casual to formal.
- Following worship, we serve coffee and treats and gather around tables for fellowship.
- Children’s Church: Children are always welcome during our worship service. Children’s Church is available for grades kindergarted through the 5th grade.
- Sunday School for adults is available at 9:30 a.m. Adult education classes are offered at this time.